Commercial Fire Restoration
Cleaning completed following a fire caused by a faulty industrial dishwasher. The non salvageable dishwasher was removed, ceiling tiles detached and reset to allow detailed cleaning above the suspended ceiling. All ceiling,walls,floor and fixtures were cleaned with dry cleaning sponges followed by a wet wash and rinse. The kitchen was back up and in service a few short hours after the fire department left.
Fire damage is especially devastating for a business or commercial property. SERVPRO of Winooski / Stowe has the training, experience, and equipment to handle large commercial fire damage emergencies. Whether your fire emergency occurs in a restaurant, motel, or office building, we will respond quickly to mitigate the damage and manage the restoration project through to its completion.