Fire & Smoke Cleanup
These photos show work in progress following a recent fire to a commercial property. The damage was caused by a faulty refrigerator. Although the smoke and soot damaged was contained to the storage room, significant water damage was caused by the discharge of the sprinkler system. SERVPRO of Winooski/Stowe was called in at 3am for immediate cleanup.
Fire damage can be devastating for you and your family. Feelings of confusion and stress are common, and you need a caring expert to guide you through this crisis. We always treat your family with the greatest empathy and respect, and we’ll treat your property with great care.
Please refer to our Fire Damage Tips - Until Help Arrives Guide and follow these tips to protect yourself and your property.